Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Almost over...

Just a quick post because I'm realizing that summer is coming to a close and by the end of the month I will be starting a job in a completely new place with new people and I'm slightly overwhelmed. I'm sure that I'll be fine, but I had gotten to be so comfortable at Nashua...I know that how I taught fit in well there and that the people I worked with were awesome. I just don't know what to expect this year except that the butterflies in my stomach before day 1 are sure to be bigger this year. I have orientations with central office tomorrow morning and then building orientation at the end of the month. So I guess here goes nothing...

On the wedding front things are going well. I still don't have a church to get married in yet (the church I had been at fell through....my fault), but we met with a photographer yesterday who was awesome! She just seemed like tons of fun and would put everyone there at ease. Plus she was reasonable priced. Good deal! Other than that, nothing much new. We went to our friends Adam and Courtney's wedding this past weekend. It was really nice and of course I was sure to take notes the entire time. I also got a chance to catch up with some old high school friends. I didn't realize how much I missed the company of some of those folks and it was great to catch up. We had a nice fire, some good drinks, and a nice late night visit to Denny's (yeah, kinda high school, but it was worth it). Welp, I have a Wii date that I should be getting to....bye!

No comments: