Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Post

Hey everyone! I know that was possibly the most unoriginal title for a first post ever, but oh well...deal. Anyways, I'm going to assume that most of you reading this know me, but for those that may not I am a high school teacher in New Hampshire though I am probably moving back to CT in the near future to be closer to my family and to settle down permenantly. I am engaged to my long time boyfriend (well, I guess now that's he's my fiance) Keith. He is a computer guy at SNHU.
We are currently working on planning a wedding and I just thought that I'd start up a blog so that I can remember this, but also so everyone else can keep up to date if they so choose. It's looking like life has some pretty major changes in store the next year and I'm not sure where we'll end up, so this way no matter where life takes us all of you lovely folks can know what's going on.
Keith and I got engaged the day before New Year's Eve on a pull off by Mt. Washington. I know, romanticaly, huh? Actually...it was. I didn't think it would be possible for Keith to surprise me as we'd been dating for 7 years, but when he told me to take some pictures and I turned around from that to find him on a knee...let's just say I was surprised. In fact, I believe the words "are you serious" crossed my lips (poor guy!) We're planning a June 27, 2009 wedding in CT (looks like reception will be at the Hawthorne Inn). That's about the only details I know for sure at this point. Dress shopping has been super fun already (but can't post pictures...dont want someone snooping) and we're working on figuring out our wedding party at this point. I do know that Kiersten (my sister) will be my maid of honor. Think that's about it for now, I'm sure there will be many more updates to come. Bye!

No comments: